A CRM, or customer relationship management system, can be a powerful tool for email marketing. By centralizing customer data, a CRM makes it easier to segment your email list, personalize your messages, and track the effectiveness of your campaigns. In this blog post, we’ll explore some of the key benefits of using a CRM for email marketing, including improved targeting, automation, and analytics. Whether you’re a small business owner or a marketing professional, a CRM can help you take your email marketing efforts to the next level.
Of course, with so many options available, you need to find the right CRM solution to meet your needs. What are a few of the top options available?
How Can Customer Relationship Management Software Help Your Marketing and Sales Teams?
If you use a CRM program for email marketing, there are several significant benefits you will notice.
A few of the top advantages of a CRM software program for email marketing include:
1. Centralize Your Information
If your CRM has an email marketing platform, you will have a single, central location for all of your customer data. Then, anyone on your team can access it, allowing your sales and marketing teams to work together to pick up right where the other left off.
For example, your CRM program may store contact information, customer notes, and prior email messages between the company and the prospect. That way, even if different people are interacting with your leads, you can have a streamlined process for moving someone down the sales funnel.
2. Paint a Picture of Your Target Audience
Because you can use a CRM program to store a tremendous amount of customer data, you can get a clearer picture of your target audience. Who appears to be most interested in the products and services you provide? Why do you think that might be the case?
With your CRM program, you will have an easier time figuring out what is working, what is not, and why certain people appear to be more interested in your products and services than others. This will make it easier for you to grow and expand your business in accordance with the needs of your target market.
3. Orchestrate an Entire Email Campaign
With a single CRM system, you may be able to orchestrate an entire email campaign. What this means is that you can send different messages to different customers in accordance with their location in the sales funnel. The first email you send introducing your business is not going to be the same as the email you send asking someone if they want to buy a specific product.
With an email marketing CRM you can paint an entire picture from start to finish, specifying which emails you want to send out at a certain time.
4. Save Time and Automate the Process
If you want to send emails to your target market, does that mean you need to send them out by hand? With access to a strong CRM program, you no longer have to worry about that. A CRM program should provide you with plenty of automated tools you can use to schedule emails in advance. Then, you can send your emails out to your prospects all at once without having to manually press the send button every time.
This can save a tremendous amount of time that you can put toward other areas of your business. If you want to be as efficient as possible, you need to use a CRM program that provides you with email marketing automation.
5. Segment Your List
Given that you do not want to send the same email to every single person, you need to find a CRM program that will segment your list for you. What this means is that not every subscriber on your email list is going to see the same email.
A strong CRM program allows you to personalize the messages you send to your customers using segmentation. Based on prior interactions you have had with specific customers and clients, you may want them to receive a specific email. If you use a particularly advanced CRM system, it may be able to segment the list for you, helping you save even more time.
6. Use Email Templates
Another powerful feature that a lot of email marketing CRM programs have is the ability to generate email templates. If you don’t want to write emails from scratch and save them yourself, you may be able to use some of the templates that come with the CRM program.
For example, you may want to use a template that will show up well on a mobile device. Or, you may want to use a template that has been designated to include pictures, videos, and even GIFs. These email templates could help you grab the attention of your target market and increase your conversion rate.
These are a few of the top benefits you may enjoy if you decide to use an email marketing CRM. Now lets take a look at some of the best Email marketing CRM platforms you may want to try!
The Top CRMs for Email Marketing Automation
There are plenty of email marketing CRM programs available, and you need to find the right one to meet your needs. Some of the top platforms you may want to consider include:
One of the most popular options is Omnisend, even though it is one of the newest platforms out there. It is a modern system that is updated regularly, meaning that is also a versatile program that can address a wide variety of your email marketing needs.
One of the best parts of this program is that there is a free plan available. This could be a solid option for smaller businesses that want to make sure they take advantage of all of the features before they pay for the entire thing.
This program comes with a variety of email marketing campaigns that you can use to manage prospects at every stage of the sales funnel. You can also take advantage of email marketing features that allow you to reach out to Prior customers, incentivizing them to make repeated purchases.
In addition, this program comes with plenty of automated features that allow you to run not only email marketing campaigns but even SMS campaigns. If you want to send push notifications to your prospects, you can even take advantage of that.
- You can generate new leads by using this program to create pop-ups, forms, and landing pages that ask people to provide their contact information when they visit your website.
- You can also automatically send emails to people who have abandoned their cart, incentivizing them to complete their purchase.
- You can design emails to suggest cross-selling and upselling opportunities, giving you an opportunity to extract more revenue from every customer.
- You can also track the results of your email marketing campaigns to ensure you know what is working and what is not.
- This CRM platform also integrates with the number of popular e-commerce platforms, including WooCommerce and Shopify.
The next platform you might want to consider is ActiveCampaign. Many businesses believe this is the best email marketing CRM program because it has been specifically designed for email marketing and automation. It also provides you with a wide variety of features that you can customize to meet your needs.
The program is also remarkably affordable, with plenty of plans from which to choose. Using this program, you can manage all of your contacts in one place, and you can take advantage of automated features that allow you to update details about your customers while saving time.
In addition, no matter what plan you choose, you can send an unlimited number of emails to your customers and clients every day. This provides you with more flexibility when you are trying to figure out what type of email marketing campaign you would like to run.
- You can send a variety of emails to your customers, suggest targeted emails, broadcast emails, and triggered emails.
- With a drag-and-drop email builder that comes with every plan, you will have an easy time designing emails to meet your specific needs.
- The user interface and dashboard are very intuitive and easy to navigate, even for someone using a CRM for the first time.
- You can take advantage of numerous email templates that allow you to construct email marketing campaigns quickly, regardless of the products and services you provide.
- You may want to check out the automatic email responder, which will automatically respond to the emails you receive from your prospects.
If you want to save time, you may want to take a closer look at Salesflare, which has a reputation for being an intelligent CRM platform. One of the main features of this program is automated data entry. If you no longer want to manually enter data into spreadsheets and databases, Salesflare could be the best option for you.
This platform will monitor the actions of your visitors when they come to your website. You can figure out which portions of your website are generating the most business and adjust your web design accordingly.
Of course, this email marketing CRM also comes with plenty of email marketing features. You can automate certain elements of your email marketing campaign, schedule emails in advance, and edit emails using convenient templates. By personalizing your emails to meet the needs of your target market, you can increase your conversion rate while taking advantage of these automated features.
- This platform will automatically gather contact information and data from your emails and social media profiles, compiling them into a database for you.
- The dashboard will also highlight specific issues that the platform believes require your attention, allowing you to respond to important issues quickly.
- You can keep track of the email open and engagement rates to figure out which of your campaigns are working well.
- You can also personalize your email campaigns to meet the needs of certain subscriber lists, which can boost your conversion rate.
- The platform also comes with email templates that you can use to edit emails for campaigns quickly, making sure you get the most out of every message you send.
Using this program, you will create sales funnels. Then, you will segment your list depending on their stage in that funnel, and you can use automated email marketing campaigns to gradually move them down the sales funnel.
The program comes with a variety of customizable email templates that allow you to increase your engagement rate and generate stronger relationships with your prospects. You also have the ability to place all of the information about your customers on a single dashboard, controlling what is most important for you.
With access to detailed analytics and automated reporting, you can generate datasets for your sales and marketing teams, allowing you to improve your lead generation capabilities and visualize important insights that let you stay one step ahead of the competition.
- It comes with a comprehensive contact management portal that makes it easy for you to store information about your leads.
- You can customize not only emails but also landing pages, SMS messages, and numerous other digital marketing tools.
- With access to automated features, you can save time as you design and build your sales pipelines.
- You are in control of every aspect of your email marketing campaign, and you can use the analytics to figure out what is working well and what is not.
Next, you may want to take a look at CompanyHub, which has developed a reputation as being one of the easiest email marketing CRM programs to learn. It provides you with plenty of features that you need to grow and expand your business.
You can customize the features to meet your needs, and that includes email automation features. It also includes a visual sales pipeline, allowing you to watch your leads and Prospects as they move down the sales funnel.
There are even automated features that will provide you with detailed analytics and trends, allowing you to make quick decisions about what to do about your business. If you find that you are always on the go, there are mobile apps available for iOS and Android products, allowing you to access the information you need even when you are not behind your desk.
It might not come with a free plan, but it is still one of the more affordable options out there. There are multiple paid plans available, allowing you to customize your plan to meet your needs.
- This CRM will store a tremendous amount of customer data, and you can customize how you interact with it. You can generate columns, customized fields, filters, and detailed reports.
- The visual sales pipeline makes it easy for you to watch your prospects move down the sales funnel.
- The email platform through this CRM will also sync with your email client, allowing you to send emails from either location.
- The bulk email feature allows you to send a large number of emails at a time without having to manually rewrite and send them.
- You can also schedule emails in advance, making sure they go out at the best time for your business.
- Every plan also comes with email tracking, making it easier for you to figure out which messages are working well and which are not.
Even though it is one of the older email marketing CRM platforms available, Sendinblue remains popular because it is intuitive and has evolved to match the times. It remains one of the best platforms out there if you want to send transactional emails, and it is a great way to keep in touch with your target market.
It also provides you with plenty of features that your sales and marketing teams should find helpful. It is one of the most affordable platforms out there, and there is even a free version available, allowing you to try a lot of the features before you decide if you want to upgrade to one of the paid plans.
This CRM comes with a visual email builder that includes drag-and-drop capabilities. This makes it easier for you to design and customize your emails to reflect your brand. Then, you can combine these features with automated workflows that make it easier to track the behavior of your targets and institute triggers for specific email marketing campaigns.
- It comes with an intuitive contact management feature that allows you to manage your leads across your pipeline.
- You can store an unlimited number of contacts, regardless of the plan you choose.
- You can automate your email marketing campaign to reach a larger number of people in a shorter amount of time.
- On the free plan, you can send up to 300 emails per day, but the limit goes away with the higher plans.
- You have numerous advanced features for transactional emails, and they are even available on the free plan.
If you want to give your sales teams all the tools they need to close deals, Salesmate could be the best option. This is an email and sales CRM that comes with numerous customizable features that allow you to boost your productivity and increase your collaboration. This is a particularly strong option for sales teams that work remotely and are not necessarily next to each other.
This is a comprehensive platform that gives you access to pipeline management features, email marketing features, email automation tools, and even automated reporting features. Of course, it can be helpful for remote teams, so it even comes with mobile apps available for iOS and Android for your sales and marketing processes.
This CRM also comes with exceptional customer data and lead information storage tools, allowing you to save information related to your contacts, activities, and interactions. You can also customize your reports and dashboards to make sure the most important information is what you see first.
- You can design multiple pipelines for different situations and visualize your prospects as they move down them.
- You can automate your email messages and schedule them ahead of time to ensure they go out at the perfect time as part of your lead management efforts.
- This tool can design email sequence campaigns to ensure your leads get the right email depending on their stage and the sales funnel.
- Salesmate lets you send out bulk email campaigns to save time while expanding your reach.
- Voice and text sales tools are available on most of their plans, and they provide you with another marketing channel to boost your customer retention and acquisition rates.
Find the Right CRM for Email Marketing Automation Platforms
Most people have their phones in their pockets at all times, and most emails go right to people’s phones. Therefore, email marketing is one of the most important digital marketing tools available in the modern era. There are plenty of CRM programs that can help you with your email marketing campaigns, but you need to find the best CRM for your needs.
You need to think about the features provided by the program, the products and services you provide, and the scalability of the CRM. As your company grows, you need to know that the CRM will keep up with your business. Find the right CRM with email marketing, and strengthen your customer relationship and brand identity standards with the best email marketing tools.