Everything you need to know to implement your own effective marketing plan.
When it comes to marketing, it can be difficult to know where to start. This is especially true for small businesses that are just starting out and who may not have the time or resources to invest in expensive software. Marketing Cloud is a great solution for these companies because it’s affordable, scalable and easy to use.
It isn’t necessary to pay thousands of dollars upfront for marketing tools you might never use. The information below will teach you everything you need to know about Marketing Cloud so that you can get started with your own effective marketing plan.
What is Marketing Cloud?
Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) is an automation tool for marketing departments that gives you the tools to reach your ideal customer. You can do this through multiple channels including email, SMS, social media, browsers, mobile and much more. Whatever your marketing team needs, SFMC can do it.
Several products run in Marketing Cloud. Here’s a brief look at the primary offerings:
- Pardot: Marketing teams commonly use this program for B2B marketing. This software focuses on email marketing, landing page, form creation and lead scoring.
- Journey Builder: For teams working in the B2C sector, this tool enables you to build marketing journeys to give customers a personal experience with your brand.
- Email Studio: Marketers can create email content with customizable aspects using scripted language tailored for each customer in real-time.
- Mobile Studio: Much like Email Studio, this SFMC tool helps your team craft content for mobile devices. Teams can create messages delivered via MMS, SMS and push notifications.
- Advertising Studio: Your team can reach audiences beyond email and mobile and helps marketers deliver content for advertising platforms like Google, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Social Studio: With this tool, you can publish, engage with and analyze content across all the social media channels and accounts, all from one platform.
- Loyalty Management: One of SFMC’s new tools. With this program you can reward loyal customers by offering reward programs you can scale. You can do this using clicks, not code, making it even easier to use.
If you’re new to Marketing Cloud, the best advice is to have a guide leading you throughout your initial implementation. Several resources can help and as Salesforce continues to grow, more resources become available. – Read more