ERP software is a valuable tool that many manufacturers use to manage important operations like their vendor relationships, financials, shop floors, and more. Improving your bottom line, increasing accuracy, and reducing costs can all be accomplished with ERP software.
Even though every manufacturing operation is unique, there are several common issues that all manufacturers face. Do you ask yourself any of these questions?
- What can I do to better control my labor and production costs?
- How can I keep a more accurate inventory?
- How can I move parts through my shop faster?
- How do I improve my quality?
- How do I improve my scheduling so I can deliver on time?
- How can I better serve my customers?
- What can I do to grow my sales and improve my bottom line?
If so, you are not alone. And there is great news – ERP applications can help you tackle these problems and answer these questions.
If you’re not sure where you struggle, take The Manufacturing Health Test to find out.
Get an Integrated ERP System with These Top 5 Applications:
Below are the top 5 ERP applications that manufacturers use to improve their business:
- Shop Management: Everything begins and ends on the shop floor. A great shop management application will help you manage all your jobs with the detail and accuracy you need.
- Planning & Scheduling: Stay on top of every job in real-time with a planning & scheduling application. You’ll be able to optimize your scheduling so you can deliver a quality part on time every time.
- Inventory: A perfect physical inventory is possible with an inventory application in your ERP software. Accurately track all your material needs with real-time data and reporting, reduce cycle counts and physical inventory counts.
- Job Costing Accounting: With a job costing application in your ERP software you’ll get up-to-the-minute visibility into your job profitability during and after products. Always know exactly how much labor and material went into a part and how your cost breaks down so you can improve margins and lower your costs.
- CRM: Provide a higher level of service for your customers with real-time data. With a CRM application, your sales team will be able to track leads and opportunities and never miss a beat.
These five applications are only the beginning of what you can do with ERP software. It’s time to talk to an ERP expert who can explain each application and how it affects your manufacturing. Schedule your ERP demo today and see which ERP applications are right for your business. – Learn More About Global Shop Solutions