If you want to grow and expand your business in the current environment, you need to invest in a customer relationship management system, usually shortened to CRM. Lots of eCommerce businesses rely on a CRM system that provides them with a variety of features, including contact management.
eCommerce CRM solutions can help you centralize all of the information about your leads and existing customers, making it easier to streamline your sales and marketing efforts. At the same time, you might be looking for a CRM solution that comes with a Shopify integration.
What are some of the top eCommerce CRM software options that integrate with Shopify? Take a look at a few of the top options below, and use the right CRM for Shopify to streamline your sales and marketing processes.
The Benefits of Using a CRM for Your eCommerce Store
First, you might be wondering why you want to use a customer relationship management system as a part of your store. Some of the top benefits in the e-commerce world include:
1. Access Marketing Automation
Many of these customer relationship management systems come with a variety of marketing tools that can help you streamline your marketing campaigns. The right CRM should be able to automate a lot of the tasks that you currently do by hand.
For example, you may be able to segment your customer list as you run an email marketing campaign, sending customized, personalized emails to specific customers to help you increase your conversion rate. With access to marketing automation tools, you can save time that you can spend on other areas of your business while still strengthening your relationships with your customers and leads.
2. Access Analytics for Your eCommerce Store
The right CRM will also provide you with a wealth of eCommerce analytics that you can use to improve your sales processes. You should be able to personalize your metrics to place the most important numbers in front of you. Then, you can use this information to figure out what is working, what is not, and what you need to do to improve the state of your eCommerce store.
For example, you might realize that a certain group of customers has not visited your store in a while. Or, you might realize that some of your products and services are selling better than others. These analytics can help you make changes quickly, and that is why you need to find an agile CRM that can help you adjust on the fly and stay one step ahead of your competition.
3. Keep in Touch With Your Customers
Contact management is one of the most important roles of your CRM. As your eCommerce Shopify store grows, you are going to have a lot of customers and leads that you interact with regularly. It can be difficult for your sales and marketing teams to keep up with what the last interaction with that individual was.
Now, thanks to your CRM, this is no longer an issue. All you have to do is take a look at the information from the CRM, figure out where you left off, and pursue the relationship from there. In addition, your customers and clients are going to appreciate you more because you will be aware of their interests. If you want stronger relationships with your customers and clients, you need a customer relationship management system.
4. Centralize Your Data
Are you tired of having to go to multiple places to get the information you need? With a CRM, you should get access to a convenient dashboard, and you can customize it to meet your needs. Now, all of your information is in one place, and you can use that information to quickly make decisions about what you want to do next.
What metrics, numbers, and values do you think are most important for your business? The visual appeal of a CRM cannot be overstated, and with all the information in front of you, you will have a clearer picture of what is happening with your e-commerce store.
5. Better Collaboration With Your Team Members
Finally, with access to the right CRM, you will have better collaboration with your team members. You need to make sure that everyone on your team is on the same page. If you are not working toward a common goal, you are going to end up making mistakes.
A CRM program can improve your collaboration with your team members because you will know that everyone is looking at the same information. Everyone can take a look at how they have been interacting with customers, clients, and leads, and there should not be any confusion about what has to happen next.
If you want to keep everyone on the same page, a strong CRM program is essential.
Why You Want a CRM That Integrates With Shopify
As you take a look at various CRM programs, you will see that a lot of them will integrate with Shopify. What are some of the top reasons why you might want to use this program? A few examples include:
- Easy To Use: This is a platform that is relatively easy to use. Even if you have not used a major e-commerce platform before, Shopify has a relatively short learning curve.
- Lots of Templates: There are plenty of templates from which to choose, and you can customize them to meet your needs. The templates make it much easier for you to get your store off the ground.
- Scalability: You also get access to a tremendous amount of scalability. This means that the platform will grow as your store grows.
- Customizable Pricing: There are plenty of plans available, so you can customize your pricing to meet your needs.
- The Shopify App Store: The app store is a game changer for your online store. You get access to a litany of integrations that you can quickly add to your store and give your business a boost.
For all of these reasons, you should consider using a CRM program that will integrate with Shopify.
The Top CRM Options To Integrate with Shopify
So, if you are looking for the top Shopify CRM integrations, what are a few of the top options available? They include:
If you are looking for one of the most popular and advanced CRM systems on the market, you should start with Salesforce. This is a CRM that is great for businesses of all sizes. It provides you with robust support, marketing, and sales processes, all from a single platform. There are also training tools you can use that will show you the basics, making sure that you take advantage of every feature available to you.
This is also a great option if you have multiple Shopify stores. That way, you can sync all of your records, manage your inventory in real-time, and view information about all of your Shopify stores from one place.
You will get access to an unlimited number of users, segmented marketing campaign management tools, and a wealth of tools that can help you manage your leads, contacts, and existing customers. You can take advantage of mass e-mail marketing capabilities, and you get access to some of the best customer service features on the market.
Finally, you can take advantage of automation tools through Shopify Made Easy. You can use this tool to create orders, new contacts, and accounts in Salesforce to streamline the process of adding someone to your database. With all of these features, it is easy to see why this CRM is so popular.
- You can sync all of your Shopify stores together under one umbrella.
- There are multiple paid plans available, allowing you to decide which one is right for your needs.
- A convenient mobile app makes it easier for you to stay in touch with everyone while on the go.
- You get access to some of the best customer service tools on the market.
Metrilo is a powerful CRM that comes with a variety of tools that can keep track of the performance of your Shopify store. You can track the results of your marketing campaigns, monitor and evaluate your engagement metrics, and keep track of your sales numbers.
You will have access to a variety of tools that can make it easier for you to keep track of your influencers, referrals, various marketing channels, and even your coupon codes. This makes it easier for you to maximize the return on your marketing investment and spread out your budget accordingly.
You might also be interested in some engagement and segmentation tools that can make it easier for you to figure out where your income is coming from. Are you generating it from a certain geographic area? Is there a specific social media platform that is generating revenue for you? Do you think most of your revenue is coming from your new or returning customers?
Even though it is a bit pricey, it does a great job of helping you figure out where your money is coming from, allowing you to figure out what is working and what is not. With access to all of this information, you can figure out how to optimize your Shopify eCommerce store.
- You can segment your marketing campaigns to figure out where most of your money is coming from.
- You get access to comprehensive analytics related to your customers and e-commerce store.
- You can send an unlimited number of emails, and you get access to a variety of tailored e-mail campaigns.
- You are not limited in the number of users you can have, making this a great option for larger teams.
3. HubSpot CRM
One of the most popular customer relationship management systems on the market today is HubSpot. You can use this program to customize your workflows based on the interactions you have had with customers in the past. Then, you can use this information to recommend specific services, products, and deals to them.
In addition, you can take advantage of detailed e-commerce reports that you can view in your account. This makes it easy to track orders as they are placed, review information about your customer engagement, and analyze key metrics that you can use to make adjustments to your store.
There are also multiple plans available, so you can customize them to meet your needs. If your needs change over time, you can increase your subscription to access more services.
- There is a free plan available if you would like to try HubSpot CRM before you pay for a premium subscription.
- You can access bulk e-mail sending to run effective e-mail marketing campaigns.
- You can customize your workflows based on the interactions you have had with your customers.
- You can use a dialing system to call people right from the CRM.
4. Capsule CRM
The next option that you can easily integrate with Shopify is called Capsule CRM. This is a comprehensive tool that can help you manage all of your business relationships in one place. This includes not only your customer relationships but also your suppliers, vendors, site visitors, and leads.
With this tool, you can create detailed profiles of all of your customers, complete with notes and social updates. You can also attach various files and documents, making it easier for you to remember where you left off. For example, you may want to keep track of the customers that generate the most money for your store. Then, you can create detailed sales reports and figure out what you need to do to maximize your revenue.
This CRM also provides you with plenty of tools that can improve your collaboration among your team members and stay on task. With comprehensive workflow management tools, Capsule CRM can help you make sure that everyone is working toward one common goal.
Another major advantage of this program is that you can accomplish everything from your mobile device. It is available via Android and iPhone apps, so you can stay on top of everything you have to do, even when you are on the go. In addition to integrating with Shopify, this CRM will integrate with a variety of other popular eCommerce programs, including MailChimp and QuickBooks.
- It provides you with a variety of tools you can use to create detailed profiles of your customers.
- You can attach files, documents, and social updates to each customer’s history.
- This CRM integrates with numerous other popular e-commerce programs.
- There is a mobile app available for both iOS and Android.
Another option that you might want to consider is called ActiveCampaign. This is a tool that has become popular as an email automation program, but it can also provide you with a comprehensive CRM that integrates well with Shopify.
You can use this program to score your leads, manage your contacts, and integrate with Shopify and the app store. Of course, it also comes with a variety of email automation features that you can use to segment your contact list and make sure the right emails are sent to the right people.
You may also want to take advantage of marketing tools that can help you track visitors across your website, segment your leads into different categories, and even integrate with your social media profiles.
It comes complete with a drag-and-drop design, making it very easy to use. With so many tools to manage your marketing and sales processes, ActiveCampaign could be the perfect Shopify CRM for someone on a tight budget.
- Access a wealth of email marketing features to improve your conversion rates and strengthen your relationships.
- Segment your contact lists for granular control over your marketing campaigns.
- Comes with social integration and tracking for better lead tracking and capture.
- Lead scoring can help with your pipeline management.
6. Ontraport CRM
You may also want to consider using Ontraport CRM. This system makes it easier to create deeper relationships with your customers, tracking all of your purchases and engagement metrics. With an organized record-keeping system, you can easily track your customers and pull records as needed.
Furthermore, this CRM provides you with predictive analytics that can help you manage your marketing campaigns, finding the optimal times to send emails to your contacts. While it does not have a lot of social media options, it is less expensive than many of the other choices on the market, and it provides you with real-time sales alerts.
With automated tools that can help you track your data and spot trends, you can use Ontraport to mangage customer relationships and make quick decisions about how to manage your eCommerce store.
- Built-in features make it easier for you to manage your marketing campaigns and move prospects down the sales funnel.
- End-to-end contact management and relationship management features allow you to attract new customers and retain existing ones.
- A 14-day free trial gives you an opportunity to try out Ontraport before you decide if you want to pay for the whole thing.
- You get real-time sales alerts that provide you with updated metrics about which products and services are performing the best.
Finally, Britix24 is a comprehensive CRM program. It provides you with a number of sales channels, marketing platforms, and collaboration tools that allow you to manage every aspect of your e-commerce business. It also provides you with a variety of email marketing solutions along with cloud computing capabilities, placing you in control of how you interact with your customers.
Furthermore, this program comes with a project and task management tool, ensuring that you are on track as you nurture your leads and prospects, gradually moving them down the sales funnel.
You can use this program to keep track of customers and their purchases. If someone has not made a purchase in a while, you can engage with them and see if there is anything you can do to get them to come back. You can even take a closer look at your schedule to make sure all of your customers’ orders are being taken care of on time and that you are meeting your goals and objectives.
With access to complete data visualization tools, you can monitor your sales channels and quotas, with everything displayed right in front of you on the dashboard. You can also view payments and invoices from your dashboard, making sure that nothing gets overlooked.
- You can have an unlimited number of users on this CRM.
- Advanced tools allow you to keep an eye on your projects, tasks, and deadlines, ensuring that the needs of your customers and clients are being met.
- A customizable dashboard places your most important information at your fingertips.
- Comprehensive tools for sales channels and marketing campaigns allow you to maximize your return on your investment.
A CRM for Your eCommerce Business: Take Care of Your Customer Data
Today, data is more important than it has ever been in the past. You are probably collecting a lot of information, but you need to make sure you manage it properly if you want to take full advantage of what it provides. With access to the right CRM for your eCommerce business, you can store your data securely, manage your interactions, and make sure you maximize your conversion rate.
As you take a look at the different options available, you need to find a system that will work well not only today but in the future. Ideally, your CRM can scale with you as your eCommerce business grows, ensuring that you and your team maximize your investment in your CRM system.
The right CRM should not only integrate with Shopify but also provide you with tools you can use to streamline your marketing and sales processes. Consider reviewing some of the top CRM options above, and find the right one for your eCommerce store.